Start searching with this User Guide. You'll be prompted to register with your name and emory.edu email.
Simmons is limited to 5 concurrent users. Please be nice to your colleagues and log out (link in upper right corner) when you are done!
Before you start your search, select your dataset: Simmons Connect (NCHS, mobile and sports fans), New Media, Simmons Local (Atlanta), and NCS Teen Study.
Login DetailsLogin via GBS SharePoint
Use of databases requiring a GBS SharePoint registration or login are restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
Create cross-tab reports to identify the demographic, psychographic and store visit characteristics and media usage of your marketing target.
Data is available on a 2-year lag as part of our academic license. New content updated Sept. 1 of each year.
- Simmons NCHS Study: National Consumer Survey of 25,000+ U.S. adults, ages 18+
- Simmons Connect: contains the passively measured media, e.g. mobile apps and websites
Need More Help ?
Users are automatically logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Simmons Insights: Search tips and strategies
- Simmons Composer: Quickly add multiple variables
- Simmons Insights User Guide
- Simmons Insights: How to Interpret Quick Reports
- How to Interpret Cross Tab Data
- Mosaic USA: Group and Segment Descriptions
- Quick Reference Guide: Mean and Median
- Quick Reference Guide: Count Coding
- MRI Simmons FAQ
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.