Login DetailsLogin via GBS SharePoint
Use of databases requiring a GBS SharePoint registration or login are restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
Market research reports on consumer products and services and consumer behaviors; includes primary and secondary data and insights.
Mintel reports include a breakdown of consumer survey questions and responses.
Reports include: competitive landscape, market drivers and segmentation, consumer demographics and psychographics, leading companies, marketing strategies, and advertising and promotion
- Databook includes: raw data from Mintel’s surveys; includes demographic & psychographic primary data, available to download in excel.
Mintel research focuses on different perspectives important for understanding your market and consumer segmentation:
- Understanding the Industry/Market – e.g. Facial Skincare and Anti-Aging
- Understanding Consumer Motivations/Behaviors (the “why” behind their choices) –e.g. Evolving eCommerce: Beauty & Retailing
- Understanding How to Market to Specific Demographics – e.g. Marketing to Millennials, Women, Gen Z, Multicultural, etc.
- Analyst Insights into New Products and Trends – e.g. Bring Fun into Beauty & Self-Care Routines
- News about New Products and Trends – e.g. Lush Launches Vegan Makeup Brush
Tip: Keep searches simple – 1-2 words max
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.