LSEG EIKON (formerly Refinitiv Eikon)
All User IDs reset at midnight. Save your work on your own device. sign out by clicking the orange HOME icon in upper left corner, then clicking CLOSE.
Access LSEG's Learning Center to register for courses and certifications.
Login DetailsGet Password via GBS Sharepoint
Use of databases requiring a GBS SharePoint registration or login are restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
Need More Help ?
Accessing and Using LSEG EIKON
LSEG EIKONis available on the web and via client. Review the features and compatibility comparison for web and desktop versions.
See our tips for Troubleshooting common display issues.
- On your laptop: Select Web Access > Sign In
- No Excel add-in functionality
- In the Business Library: LSEG EIKON and the Excel add-in is installed on Milan and Shanghai computers.
- Use passwords in GBS Sharepoint.
- Note each terminal has its own unique login credential. Make sure you are using the correct User ID/password for the terminal you are at to avoid locking yourself out.
Technical Support: 1-800-738-8377 - Select Option #1, then Option #2
- M&A Deals: Creating Custom Searches
- Locating Company and Industry Analyst Reports
- Locating Quarterly Earnings Calls and Broker Industry Conferences
- Companies and Securities Screener - Cheat Sheet
- Targeting ESG Information in
- Equity Screener Search Guide
- Private Equity Screener Search Guide
- Creating League Tables
- Locating 10 Years Financial Data (including revenue) for Public Companies in LSEG EIKON, S&P, and ValueLine
- Screening for Past Precedents and Comparable Deals in FactSet, LSEG EIKON, and Bloomberg
Short Video Courses
(Note: short course videos are free; you must enter your name and Emory email to access).
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.