First time accessing PitchBook? Choose "Create an Account" and register using your emory.edu email.
Annual renewal: In early July, existing users must reactivate their accounts. Choose "Create an Account" and follow the prompts. Users will not lose their saved lists or searches.
Login DetailsLogin with NetID
Use of databases requiring a GBS SharePoint registration or login are restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
Save Searches, Create Alerts and Collaborate on Lists in PitchBook
Save your search strategies and company lists within your PitchBook account; set up daily, weekly or monthly alerts for new companies that meet your criteria:
- Create a Saved Search
- Creating, Saving, and Using Lists
- Create and Edit Alerts
- Collaborate on Lists, Searches and Market Maps
PitchBook Learning Courses and Workshops
PitchBook offers PitchBook Pioneer a new learning platform. This includes access to their Pitchbook 101 course, a wealth of training documentation, and live and recorded training workshops. Learn more here.
Excel Export Limitations
PitchBook's academic license focuses on accessing data within their interface; users are limited to export a maximum of 10 records daily and 25 records a month
- One record = one row of data in the spreadsheet (may include company, deal fund data, or people data)
Excel Plugin for Windows, Mac, and 365
Use PitchBook’s Excel Plugin for Windows, Office 365 and Mac to harness the depth of PitchBook’s global public and private market data to streamline your workflow, create and update financial models quickly and catalyze confident investment decisions.
Content Not Included in Emory's PitchBook License
- Morningstar and Third Party Equity Research
- PitchBook Mobile
Need More Help ?
- PitchBook Blog: Covers the finance terminology and search categories
- Viewing a Company Profile
- How to Search for Deal Activity
- Screening for Social Impact Investing
- Researching Emerging Spaces
- PitchBook Due Diligence Guide
- How to Search for Investors by Investment Activity
- How to Search for Exits like IPOs and Acquisitions
- How to Search for Fundraising History
- Tips for Searching League Tables, Deals, Investors and Companies
- Using Market Size Estimates
- Using Market Maps
More Databases Like This
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.