Library fines may be paid by cash or check at the Woodruff Library Service Desk. Students can also pay library fines through their student financial account.
- Regular Materials: $0.50 per day
- 1-Week Equipment: $10.00 per day
- 3-Hour Equipment: $1.00 per hour
- 3-Day Materials: $5.00 per day
- Recalled Books: $2.00 per day
- Bound Journals: $0.50 per day
- Reserve Items: $1.00 per hour
Please be aware that library accounts may be blocked for failure to return recalled items by the recall due date, excessive overdue items, or accumulation of bills.
Fees (Replacement Costs)
After the maximum amount of overdue notices are sent for a loaned item, it will be considered lost and replacement costs will be charged to the patron.
4 Days Overdue
- Chromebook (laptops): $300
- Headphones & remotes: $100
- All reserves items: $100
7 Days Overdue
12 Days Overdue
- Blu-Rays $100
- Bound Volumes (Journals) $100
- CDs $100
- DVD-Lends $100
45 Days Overdue