From GeneGo: MetaCore™ is an integrated knowledge database and software suite for pathway analysis of experimental data and gene lists. The scope of data types includes microarray and sequence-based gene expression, SNPs and CGH arrays, proteomics, metabolomics, Co-IP pull-out and other custom interactions. MetaCore™ is based on a proprietary manually curated database of human protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein compound interactions, metabolic and signaling pathways for human, mouse and rat, supported by proprietary ontologies and controlled vocabulary. The analytical package includes easy to use, intuitive tools for search, data visualization, mapping and exchange, biological networks and interactome.
- You must register to login
- To register use Ask a Librarian or email Jeremy Kupsco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email form GeneGo with your login information
- Logins are for use by Emory Employees only
- Please logoff at the end of each session to prevent other users' access from being blocked