Emory librarians are always happy to help you with your projects and your work. Submit a question or set up a meeting with a librarian who specializes in your research area, course topic, or major. We are also happy to help you with your technology needs.
Table of Contents
- New Students
- Emory Students
- Oxford Students
- Technology Help
Welcome to Emory! New students can check out our Student Learning Toolkit to discover essentials tools for learning and campus-wide resources.
- Locate a Subject Librarian.
- Submit a question to Ask a Librarian, our online help service.
- Check out our online research guides for resources and help.
- Get help with your writing project through the Emory Writing Center.
Goizueta Business Library
- Become more self-sufficient and confident in undertaking research with our Business Research Guide.
- Use our Company and Industry Research Guide to build target lists of companies for networking and career searches.
- Become a Google Power-User: master power search commands, target the best sources, and get the most out of Google Scholar.
Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library
- Schedule an appointment with an Informationist in your specialty.
- Submit questions to the Health Sciences Ask a Librarian.
- See our library website for the following resources on research and writing in the sciences:
- Have questions? Ask an Oxford Librarian!
- Read the FAQs about Oxford College Library.
- See our many resources and services to support your work.
- Visit the Student Technology Support (STS) desk on Level 1 for assistance with EmoryUnplugged wireless setups, game console registrations, spyware removal, and more.