The Course Reserves management system allows instructors to make required or recommended materials available to students. It provides information on physical reserves at the library and access to online items.
- Access your Course Reserves materials through Canvas. Click on the Library Course Reserves link in your course. This opens your list of PDFs, weblinks to electronic resources licensed by Emory, and physical reserves items available for checkout.
- Borrow physical reserves items from your library service desk.
- If your instructor doesn't use Canvas, you can log in directly to the Course Reserves site to see the materials for all of your classes. Click on "View Course" next to a class to see your materials.
You may place materials on reserve for students at any time. Please visit the Course Reserves for Instructors page for instructions on:
- Accessing your Course Reserves materials list directly through Canvas.
- Placing requests for materials held by the Emory Libraries through Library Search.
- Adding, reactivating, and uploading materials through the Course Reserves site.
Contact the library that serves your school or department if you have questions about submitting reserve requests.
Woodruff Main Library
2nd floor, Library Service Desk
Goizueta Business Library
2nd floor, Woodruff Library
2nd floor, School of Law
Oxford College Library
Pitts Theology Library
Room 209, Candler School of Theology
Woodruff Health Sciences Library