As a student at Emory, you have access to thousands of books, databases, magazines, newspapers, and more.
Table of Contents
- Find Course Material
- Explore Emory Libraries Collections
- Equipment and Software
- Get the Materials You Need
- Popular Resources
Find Course Material
Emory and Oxford students can view their online course materials via Canvas and borrow physical books and media for their courses at their library.
- See online course materials in your Canvas class.
- Find physical course materials at your library service desk.
- Check out our Affordable Textbook initiative resources, including the FLIP (First Generation Low-Income Partnership) Lending Library.
Explore Emory Libraries Collections
- Find physical materials, including books, DVDs, archival materials, and more.
- Find films and online videos at Woodruff Library and Oxford College Library.
- Explore the graphic novel collection at Oxford College Library.
- Get access to materials from other institutions with Interlibrary Loan.
Equipment and Software
- Emory Libraries offers a variety of audio/visual equipment for loan to students.
- TechLab equipment is available at the Computing Center at Cox Hall, including VR headsets, button makers, Raspberry Pi & Arduino kits, and more.
- See available software for use in labs and for download.
Get the Materials You Need
- View our map and stacks guide to locate your book in the Woodruff Library.
- Learn how to check out materials. You can request to pick up your item at our outdoor storage lockers or at a service desk!
- Get access to free newspaper subscriptions:
- Find popular reading materials with Overdrive.
- Watch movies and documentaries in our academic streaming video collections.
- Play board games with your friends at the Computing Center in Cox Hall or check games out from Oxford College Library.