Jeremy Kupsco, PhD
- PhD, Biology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- BS, Biology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- MS, Biology, University of Richmond, Richmond, Va.
Jeremy is the Research Informationist for the Emory Libraries and is based out of the Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library. He provides services to researchers in the basic and translational sciences as well as to the GDBBS program and Postdoc Office.
Areas of research and expertise include:
- Rigor and Reproducibility
- Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology
- Research Data Management
T:Schedule an Appointment
Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library
1462 Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30322